Stay up-to-date with Strong’s news and special offers!
Please enjoy our online brochure illustrating the WHY behind what we do - or visit us at any of our locations to experience our vision firsthand.
We believe that time on the water enriches lives and brings people closer.
We are dedicated to fulfilling dreams by creating life-enhancing recreational possibilities, one family at a time.
OUR CORE VALUES
As our organization expands to bring more families together on the water, it is important to define the core values we live by. These values support our culture, our brand and our business strategies; they form the foundation to achieve our mission.
S – SUPER SERVICE
• Going above and beyond to exceed the expectations of teammates and clients.
• Supporting and encouraging teammates’ efforts to deliver exceptional service.
T – TEAMWORK
• One team united; it’s not about who’s right; it’s about what’s right.
• Communicating honestly, openly and with compassion to foster trust and build strong relationships with teammates, clients and suppliers.
• Creating positive team spirit by supporting teammates’ efforts and working collaboratively to achieve goals.
R – RESPECT
• Treating teammates, clients and suppliers with kindness and respect, because people always remember how we make them feel.
• Taking time to listen and understand others’ points of view, because we genuinely care.
O – OWNERSHIP
• Empowering employees to own their individual roles, and to take the initiative to delight clients.
• Taking pride in our successes; taking responsibility for our failures.
• Apologizing and doing what’s necessary to make things right when we fall short.
N – NURTURE
• Developing lifetime relationships with teammates, clients, suppliers and our community, because great relationships allow us to accomplish much more than we otherwise could.
• Recognizing and rewarding employees’ outstanding achievements/efforts to delight teammates and clients.
• Nurturing a sense of community around the water, for ourselves and our clients.
• Giving back to community, clients and team members.
G – GROWTH
• Continuously striving to do better; our mindset is constant improvement.
• Pursuing growth and learning at all levels and positions.
• Embracing change, realizing the opportunities it presents.
• Recognizing that a profitable company is essential for client and employee satisfaction, long-term growth and security, we protect the financial health of our company by practicing conservative fiscal management.
S – SEEK FUN
• Because fun and enjoyment are key to enriching lives, we look for opportunities to incorporate this spirit in our work – for ourselves and our clients.
We are humble in our accomplishments, knowing our success is only possible with God's guidance, the work of fantastic team members and the loyalty of our delighted clients.