Strong’s Marine offers VIP dockage on the North Fork with access to both of our award winning marinas located on the Long Island Sound and Peconic Bay. For the price of a single slip gain access to Long Island’s most beautiful bodies of water optimal for fishing and boating fun, while enjoying the amenities and service at Strong’s.
Strong’s Marine on the Bay is a peaceful and beautiful marina located on the south side of the North Fork. This facility on James Creek has quick and easy access to the Shinnecock Canal and Peconic Bay. Spend your days fishing, renting tubes or water skis, or relax at the dock utilizing our BBQs and park equipped with hammocks and a playground.
Strong’s Water Club is a 135-slip, 9 acre destination resort located at the base of the Mattituck inlet off the Long Island Sound. Experience warm and friendly service, discover our expansive park-like grounds, beautifully renovated junior Olympic saltwater pool and cabana, and refresh with cocktails and dinner at Pace’s Dockside.
Let us be your gateway to the waterways of Long Island’s East End.
Your seasonal slip includes Strong’s friendly and accommodating service 7 days a week, as well as
- the freedom to boat on both Peconic Bay and Long Island Sound
- membership at Strong’s Water Club’s junior Olympic saltwater pool
- park-like grounds with available grills at both locations
- annual summer concert series
- available tube, paddleboard and kayak rentals
- exclusive perks at Pace’s Dockside restaurant at Strong’s Water Club
- tiki bar
- access to private Mattituck beaches
Schedule your tour! Call 631.298.4770 and ask for Tami or Jacy.