2020 SUNSEEKER 86 YACHT – AVAILABLE FOR ORDER
A combination of style and exclusivity, the 86 Yacht delivers on all fronts. From bow to stern, every detail has been crafted to perfection.
|Status||AVAILABLE FOR ORDER|
|Engine Model||TWIN MTU 12V 2000 M96L (2 x 1950ps)|
- Aft tender garage and launching system suitable for Williams 325 or 385.
- Flybridge carbon fiber hardtop, including retractable center canopy and aft extending sun canopy.
- Main Console Navigation. Simrad NSO processor with Simrad OP50 Controller. Three x Hatteland ‘System X’ 19″ Glass Bridge Displays – two for navigation and one for monitoring. Simrad Halo 6 Pulse Compression Radar 72nm 6 foot open array radar scanner. Simrad GS25 GPS Antenna. Simrad Autopilot system with control from QS80 Joystick and IS42 display. Simrad IS42 Multifunction Instruments x 2 – displaying navigation information. Simrad BSM-1 Sounder module with B744V speed depth transducer. Simrad RS90 VHF with DSC. Simrad AIS NAIS 400 Class B AIS Transponder system with integrated GPS receiver. Simrad Go-Free wireless access control for iPad.
- Flybridge Console Navigation. Simrad NSS16 evo3 16″ Chart plotter multifunctional displays x 2 Simrad Autopilot system with QS80 control. Simrad IS42 Multifunction Instruments x 2 – displaying speed, depth and Compass. Simrad second station RS90 VHF with DSC.
- Joystick control located at main helm and upper helm only (MTU engines).
- Third station joystick control only with engine start/stop and emergency stop switches. in the Aft Cockpit.
- Dynamic Positioning System for station holding.
- Performance AV Package: 1. Saloon Samsung 65″ television bulkhead fitted with a Harmon Kardon Blu-ray/DVD/CD/FM radio with Five surround speakers and HK Subwoofer. External HDMI socket. The zoning audio to be linked to the Deck Saloon AV system via Sonos Connect through a router with one tablet supplied for control of the zones through a Sonos App. Observation area 24″ Television with Speakercraft CRS8 speaker. Sonos Connect linked to the AV system.
2. Master cabin Samsung 55″ Television with a Harmon Kardon Blu-ray/DVD/CD/FM radio with Five surround speakers and HK Subwoofer. External HDMI socket. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system.
3. Forward cabin Samsung 40″ Television a Harmon Kardon Blu-ray/DVD/CD/FM radio with stereo speakers and external HDMI socket. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system.
4. Starboard Guest cabin 24″ Television with Harmon Kardon Blu-ray/DVD/CD/FM radio and infra-red remote eye with Bluetooth functionality and Fusion ceiling stereo speakers. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system.
5. Port Guest cabin 24″ Television with Harmon Kardon Blu-ray/DVD/CD/FM radio and infra-red remote eye with Bluetooth functionality and Fusion ceiling stereo speakers. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system.
6. Aft Cockpit zone with Four Sonance VP65R XT Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier.
7. Flybridge zone with Six Sonance VP65R XT Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier.
8. Fore deck zone with Two Sonance VP65R XT Extreme Speakers and Sonos Connect and amplifier.
9. Crew cabin 24″ Television with Fusion DVD/CD/Radio and infra-red remote eye with Bluetooth functionality and Fusion ceiling stereo speakers. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system. Note. The router is to provide access to the internet via Wi-fi or Cellular data and to allow the user to link to an available marina Wi-fi network. The boat can be fitted with up to 2 SIM cards (user supplied) to access the internet when in range of 3G-4G data signals. This system will give data communications only. Voice communication is not covered. Air time, service agreements and SIM cards shall be the responsibility of the Client.
- CCTV with 3 Cameras: 2 x Infra red located in the engine room plus 1 x camera located on the flybridge overhang facing aft. Image to be displayed on Nav screens at the helm.
- Stern Docking Flood Lights with stainless steel bezels.
- Underwater lights – Lumishore TIX202 LED x 4 on the stern.
- Dimmer switches required on overhead interior lighting in Saloon, Dining, Main Helm and Observation Area, Forward VIP Cabin, Lower Deck Stairwell and Lobby, All lower decks staterooms. No dimming in en-suites, walk-in wardrobes or crew.
- U-line Refrigerator 3024R in the aft cabinet on the main deck.
- Separate Miele WWF060 washing machine and Miele T8033C tumble dryer in the Stern Crew Mess.
- Kenyon Electric BBQ grill on the Flybridge.
- Remote Engine Control – hand-held and one connection point with engine throttles and thruster control, without stop and start keys – Only available with MTU engine option.
- Seamless Transfer for AV equipment when changing over between shorepower and generators plus changeover between generators by providing a supported power supply via an inverter.
- Stern thruster system – Sleipner SP550HYP.
- Sleipner SPS92 hydraulic stabilizer units with Vector fins for underway and at anchor stabilization.
- Water Maker HRO Seafari 221 lt per hour (SFC 1400-2) including commercial pre-filter, freshwater flush and oil/water separator.
- Flybridge Hydraulic Crane 480 kg maximum lift capacity.
- Three bar stools for the Flybridge wetbar.
- Pair of Retractable Cleats for tender on port and stbd corners of platform in the Bathing Platform.
- Stern spring cleats located on the aft edge of the hull for stern mooring purposes.
- Flybridge Teak Decking.
- Covers Package- Aft cockpit seating cover, Aft cockpit table cover. Foredeck seating cover, Foredeck sunpad cover and Foredeck table cover. Flybridge seating cover, Flybridge sunpad cover, Flybridge table cover and Flybridge helm seat covers.
- Interior Wood Finish – Black American Walnut Satin finish.
- Starboard Main Deck Saloon bulwark balcony with sliding door.
- Bidet option for Tecma toilet for the Master En-suite.
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.